10 Kasım 2007 Cumartesi

<>>

there is a key to cope with the challenges in life: in your working, family, friends and private life: "take it easy"... though sometimes it may become really hard to take it easy. it is indeed the best to empatize with people and act taking the future relations into consideration.

this awareness is both my strenght and weakness..my strenght bec. i am well aware of its importance but also my weakness bec. there is something in my character which makes me react upon my feelings at a particular moment, and therfore prevents me from "taking it easy"



but for a few things which are really important to me, it is hard to hurt me. however once i am hurt, unfortunatlely i have the tendency to keep that hurt breathing slowly if not actively living..i can keep no grudge or hatred in me, maybe for a few minutes, but that is all..however i do never forget, either..as if that hurting place stays there forever, never giving me enough pain to react back, but nevertheless giving me the remembrance of what has happened..

-sigh--

i know that when i am hurt, i become so fragile that in order not to be shattered into millions of peaces, i put on a hard hard shell all about me which can unfortunately hurt others..this is the time when i cannot empatize that much..it only lasts for a few minutes, only for a few minutes i need to be empatized, rather than empatizing myself..but it is usually vain to expect that empathy and slight tolerance from other people...that s why i just sorrowfully keep silent, silent, maybe a few words, hurting...me...them...

then remains that unnecessary regretful hurt..and nothing else..

neden bu postu ingilizce yazmak icimden geldi, bilmiyorum..belki de ben de sahika gibi uzuntumu yabanci dilde daha iyi ifade edebiliyorumdur..."Oh my God..Oh mY gOd".....buruk :)

Hiç yorum yok:

*Secimler hep vardi.Her sey kaderde yazili olsa da -maktub-, oraya sen secimini yaptiktan sonra yazildi. Ve simdi sira sende, sadece soyle bana: YaZi mi yoksa TuRa mi?